Friday, May 13, 2011

little BOOTERS interest list

Hello friends and family!

Tiffany and I thought that instead of paying someone else to coach our son and trying to get all his friends/family coordinated to be on the same team that we could easily just do our own thing, and so Hinshaw Soccer Academy was born.

I'm excited about the possibility of pulling this off. I think it'd be a great time to not only get the kids together in a constructive way, but to also see and hang out with each other. This is such a great time in our lives as we raise young children and I am so glad to be able to share it with all of you. This is just another way to build community for our young families.

Please check out the flyer below or under the more info sidebar and if interested please comment below with what day/time would best work and indicate how many children. I'd like to get started by early June and run through the end of July. We will work primarily on beginning ball skills, playing together, and active fitness. Many of the drills will involve you and your child working together so come ready to play yourself. Please also let me know if you can help bring snacks, volunteer coach, or some other capacity I haven't thought of yet.

Because of licensing and insurance concerns (there is none yet) this Academy is open by invite only. Please contact me if you'd like more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment